9.10.2012

Dear readers,

I hope you all know that today is Suicide Prevention Day. If you didn't, I hope I just made you care. If you don't, go reevaluate your life purpose.

I've never known a suicide completer, but I know people who have been depressed to the point of planning or even attempting to take their own life. I've never been there myself, but I can understand that feeling of not being good enough, of not feeling important, of trying your hardest to connect with someone but feeling alone regardless. And I can tell you, it gets better. It's not even a cliche, it's a truth.

Everyone faces their own challenges and everyone has their own set of circumstances. You might be right when you say no one understand what you're going through. But that doesn't mean they can't understand how you feel about what you go through. If you ever feel down, just try talking to someone. It can make a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment